Back issues

I would like to have copys of all the Fatfree Digests from issue #1 thru
issue #119.
If someone could zip up those issues, and email them to me, I sure would
appreciate it. I had 5 bypass's done in Jan of 98, and the information
contained in this digest is making my life longer and my diet much more
enjoyable now that it's so restricted.

 All you people out there that have disbelievers in the family or
friends that think healthy eating is just a fad, I'm telling you that if
you have a great big heart attack like I did, you will regret all that
fat in your food. If I could go back and do it again.........
By the way, I'm only 45 years old.

Thanks in advance,

Tim Bankerd
St. Augustine Florida