Christina Pirello website

I just want to thank the person who sent in the web site info for C. Pirello.
Even though I don't live in that area the information at the site is very
good.  Perhaps others might want to check it out--good recipes, and
macrobiotic information.  I have ordered her cookbook, the info. is at the
site.

For those who didn't catch it here is the info:

http://www.macronews.com/classes.htm

and then you can click on the information you want or go to the home page.

Barbara in FL