correction for Brownie Pudding cake

Sorry about the little error in the recipe concerning cocoa powder.
The correct amounts should be 1T mixed with the dry ingredients & 2T mixed
with the liquid (for pouring over the batter).

I did make the cake once with 2T (w/dry) & 2T (w/liquid) and it was fine.
Though it is so rich, 1T & 2T are sufficient.
The original recipe I modified this from called for 1T & 2T.

Hope that clears it up!