? for fatfree list

Hi All, This is my 1st time posting: pls bear with me.  I am trying to eat low
to Fat-free with as few animal products as possible (goal-Vegan).  My diet is
complicated by health problems-lots of Pain from Fibromyalgia/myofascial pain,
Gastro-Esophageal Reflux disease and now Ulcers!  I am having to eliminate
Tomatoes, Onions, all kinds of Peppers, Citrus and Spices-no mexican, italian
or thai veggie meals any more. Very frustrated; having a hard time with meals
& menu planning. Can anyone help me with menus, recipes? I want to eat healthy
but so much of my cooking has revolved around beans, brown rice, onions,
peppers, tomatoes and Spices- the rice and beans are so bland when plain.
Need help. Feel free to email me.  THANKS for any & all suggestions!!!!  Kathy