baked potato

>>>>> "ELbarbarella" == ELbarbarella  <ELbarbarella@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

    ELbarbarella> I've been meatless for a while now and am trying to
    ELbarbarella> fallow the mcdougall way of life not to lose weight
    ELbarbarella> but to be healthy.I'm having trouble cutting out all
    ELbarbarella> dairy.I'm looking for something to put on baked
    ELbarbarella> potato's other than ff sour cream,There's nothing
    ELbarbarella> worse than dry baked patato's.Thanks for any
    ELbarbarella> suggestions!

    ELbarbarella> christina

I use KC Masterpiece BBQ Beans on baked potatoes. It's tangy and high
in fiber.

Sometimes I also sautee mushrooms to add:

8 oz.       fresh mushrooms, sliced (I use white button mushrooms)
2 - 4       cloves garlic, crushed or chopped fine
1 - 2 Tbsp  balsamic vinegar
salt & pepper to taste

Sautee mushrooms and garlic in a bit of water until they release
liquid and soften. Add salt & pepper and balsamic vinegar, and sautee
until most of the liquid is gone.

--
David Wallis