Energy bar recipe request

Hi.  I was wondering if anyone has a recipe for a lf/ff vegan energy bar
similar to Clif bars  or Powerbars.  I am in a marathon training program
(my first!) and I need to start eating these on long runs.  The higher fat
flavors have peanut butter and/or chocolate in them, which I do not like
when I am running.   They cost close to $18 for a box of 12 and they
seem like they should be simple enough to make.  I have one on my desk
(real berry flavor) and it is mainly oats, brown rice syrup, dried
fruits/juice.  The last ingredient is baking powder.  Before I begin my
experimentation, I thought that I would send this out to the group to see if
anyone has made anything like this.

Thanks,
Amy