Brownie Pudding Cake

I have made this twice already, adapted it to be virtually FF.
It is heavenly as far as I am concerned.. especially when those chocolate
cravings hit.
Be warned, it is extremely rich & chocolately. Really needs to be served
with something I think,
FF frozen yogurt, or regular FF yogurt maybe. Experiment!! =)
Enjoy!!

Aprille

                  *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                           brownie pudding cake

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Desserts

     1/2  cup           flour, all-purpose
     1/4  cup           sugar
   1      tablespoons   unsweetened cocoa powder
     3/4  teaspoon      baking powder
     1/4  cup           skim milk
   1      tablespoon    apple butter
     1/2  teaspoon      vanilla extract
     1/3  cup           sugar
   2      tablespoons   unsweetened cocoa powder
     3/4  cup           water -- boiling

Stir together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, and baking
powder.
Add milk, apple butter, and vanilla.
Stir till smooth.
Transfer batter to 1-quart casserole.

Combine the 1/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa.
Gradually stir in boiling water.
Pour evenly over batter.

Bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted
into cake comes out clean.
Serve warm.
Makes 4 servings.

Notes:
I baked mine for 30 minutes, which I think was too long, I just forgot to
look at it sooner. Perhaps 20-25 minutes would be good.
Also, the baking dish I used was a bit too small, and I had "pudding"
boiling over the sides and all over the bottom of the oven.
I didn't think about this since there was at least 2 inches between the top
of the dish & the liquid. But just be prepared.

The cake is quite heavy with a thick pudding, both with a RICH dark
chocolate flavor.
 My first thought was "Ohh!! This would be perfect with vanilla ice cream!"
 But since I don't eat anything like that anymore, I just enjoyed it the
way it was.
 Perhaps others would like FF frozen vanilla yogurt  or whatever you enjoy.
It was delicious cold the next day, straight from the fridge.

Per Serving (according to MC):
calories: 196.5
fat: 0.9g
calories from fat: 4.0%