vegan at Disneyworld?

Hi all,

I know this has come up before, but I didn't expect to need the info any
time soon... :)  My husband and I will be in Orlando in early December,
and will be at Disneyworld (most likely Epcot) for 1 or 2 days at that
point.  We're still trying to determine whether we should stay at the
resort those days or stay outside, and the availability of vegan food is
most likely going to decide it for us!

So does anyone have any info on getting vegan food at Disneyworld in
general, and Epcot in particular?  FF would be good too...

Thanks!
Faith

--
Faith                       |"Censorship ends in logical completeness when
faith@xxxxxxxxx             |nobody is allowed to read any books except the