powerfood list options

Hi listmembers,

Thanks for bearing with me.  Many of you have sent me some good
suggestions on the powerfood list idea.  Please do continue to check
out http://www.fatfree.com/powerfoods/draft.html and privately email
your comments.

I'd also like feedback on the following list design:

2 lists:

1, the main powerfoods list which would be a moderated recipes-only
list that meet the powerfoods rules.

2, a powerfoods-chat list which would be a totally unmoderated,
unrestricted discussion list.  Recipes not meeting the rules would be
welcome, nutrition discussion would be welcome.  And by posting a
recipe, you grant the right for me to send it on the main list if I
see that it meets the powerfoods rules.  Now, given the nature of
totally free discussion groups, this chat list would occasionally, and
perhaps frequently, be consumed by arguments, flaming, insults and
just all around bad manners.  I would not try to control this list
(because I have neither the time nor the inclination).   Also, if the
volume got too high, I might have to move the chat list off my machine
to a free list site that has ads and stuff.  But, it would allow folks
a venue to discuss nutrition and to post recipes that don't quite meet
the guidelines of the main recipe list.

Comments and suggestions gratefully welcomed.  And as a reminder, this
has nothing to do with the FATFREE list, that will continue as usual.

Thanks!
--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA