http://www.orientalfood.com

And now for today's cool web site...

ORIENTAL FOOD

http://www.orientalfood.com

Sure, it's a staple for late-night urban dwellers and Jewish people at
Christmas, but there's much, much more to Oriental food than noodles
and fortune cookies. Surprised? Don't be. Duck in to this vast site
that shines a light on the history behind many Oriental dishes,
discloses the health benefits of the fare, discusses some of the
cooking instruments you should have in your kitchen if you want to
make Oriental food, and, of course, serves up hundreds of recipes.
Unfortunately, we were unable to find any clues to help decipher the
many cryptic fortunes we've received over the years.