FF Sweets, Oil Sprayers and more...

Ada, please come out of lurk mode more often!  I appreciated your info
on the sweet tooth and oil sprayers and especially that you gave us
toll-free numbers and/or web sites.

I wonder if anyone has tried ff tortillas and if they have had problems
with them sticking together.  The brand I purchase locally is ok for
flavor, etc, but they stick together so badly that I can't use them.
Anyone have any ideas for storage that may elimitate the problem, or
perhaps a brand that is better?

Lenore