Help me make a quick and simple cookbook

I am looking for very short and simple recipes using standard grocery store
foods for a cookbook that I want to give my 29 year old son for Christmas.
He doesn't cook--but, maybe someday he will get sick of fast food and
frozen pizzas, and then look at this cookbook.  Here is one recipe I have
for him.
Kathleen
                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                       Beans and Salsa on potatoes

Recipe By     : Low Fat Mailing List #74, 3/97
Categories    : Main Dishes, Vegetarian          Quick
                Potatoes                         Beans & Legumes

   1      large         potato -- baked
     3/4  cup           pinto, kidney, or black beans, cooked
                        --this is 1/2 of a 15 oz can, drained
     3/4  cup           salsa

Microwave potato until done.  Meanwhile put beans and salsa in a small
saucepan and heat.  Serve over potato.  You can top with some low or
fatfree sour cream if you want.

You can also serve this over rice, couscous, bulgar or polenta.

schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx