to Scott

Hello Scott,

It is stated very clearly in the all the guidelines for this list that meat
and meat products are not acceptable topics here. There are many other lists
for that, and I suggest you find them. Also, I find your sarcasm unnecessary
and out of place here. If you have an issue with the information that someone
has presented, why don't you do your own research and post what you find,
rather than just insulting a person for posting what they found? Thanks.

Holly