Cookies

With the holidays around the corner I thought this year I'd like to bake
some ff cookies if I can find some good recipes.  I really love crisp
cookies but I don't think this is possible without using fat.  Does anyone
know if this can be done or have any good recipes?  Also I wondered about
making layered bar cookies using a tofu filling type thing.  Do you think
this is possible?