Grain Mills

Margo wrote:
--------------------------
>Hi - I'm thinking about buying the K-Tech grain mill.  Has anyone had
>experience with this product or another.  Also where is the best place to
>buy.  I'd appreciate any info.  Feel free to E-mail me privately.  Thanks in
>advance, Margo
>-------------------------

Can anyone give me some general price information about grain mills?  I
think if the electric ones are too expensive, I may go to the hand-powered
kind, although I know it's REEEEEALLY hard to grind things finely.  Thanks,

Jane
  Jane Smith    		   mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxx
  Special Collections Department   Pickler Memorial Library
  Truman State University	   Kirksville, Missouri