Prices on grain mills

Sorry to re-post.  Here is price info that I have.
Magic Mill III plus is $300.
A hand grinder from the same company is $90.

Personally, we got the hand grinder first; it lasted less than one year.  We
have had the other mill now for 2 years, and use it heavily.  Last week
someone even -put it away upside down with water in it and it *still*
works!!

The electric mill was my Christmas present to myself, and a Zoshirushi bread
machine was for my husband.  Mostly, we use the dough setting, and make
rolls and pizza, etc.  It is wonderful!