yogurt cheese

Just wondering...

I've been draining ff yogurt to make the thick and creamy so-called "yogurt
cheese", which is delicious and versatile. After re-reading the numbers on
the side panel I realized that they no longer apply in the new "cheese"
state.

A 750 ml container can be reduced down to approx 300ml, but I don't think
it's just a simple math ratio as the liquid must contain nutrients.  Any
ideas about the new numbers or comments regarding what it is that I'm
throwing out (nutritionally) in the liquid?

Thanks ,

Rick