vegetable Paella

Here is my recipe for Vegetable Paella.  The nutritiional breakdown says it is
1.2 grams of fat/serving.  I have tried it with brown rice and for some reason
it came out gloppy. It might have been because I used cheap brown rice(I have
noticed that brands make a differance).  Anyway, the flavor is very nice and it
is filling.  I sometimes use it as a side dish(main dish for me) when I cook a
SAD meal for my husband's family.  They enjoy it as well.
Joan from Bangor, WI where fall finally came back after a sweltering weekend!