Re: Travelling fat free :-)

>Hi
>
>I was just wondering if it would be possible to start compiling a list of
>great places to eat around the world (cheap & expensive places).  Often
>I've seen people asking where should they eat in various US cities.
the vegwr website is a perfect venue for this..and I understand there are
more websites dedicated to restaurants with fatfree and vegetarian food
available.
Webmistress jessica has started such a page and is always open for new
restaurants to add to the list.
check out
http://www.eatsleepcode.com/vegwr
elle