FF Half & Half

For Beryl in Rochester

I have tried the FF half and half because I wanted something a little
thicker in my coffee than skim milk.  The half and half is processed to make
it more of a creamy consistency; however, it was too sweet for my taste.
There are a lot of FF coffee creamers with flavors, but again they are all
too sweet.

For me, it just wasn't worth it to add all of the additives into my coffee -
I'm sticking with my skim milk and flavored rice milk and soy milks.

Barbara