re: lower cholesterol

Title: re: lower cholesterol
Sorry, I am responding late, but I am behind in my digests. I have had high
cholesterol in the past and it seems to be a little high again. In the past
I went to the library and found some books on lowering cholesterol. You
could go to the library and find books that talk about natural foods that
lower cholesterol and other foods. Hummus is one natural Cholesterol cutter.

Danielle
--
"Sometimes the good that you do may very well come back to you in the form
of the miracle you need."