Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #102

 Barbara,

 Thanks for the recipes--I'll see if that's what I am looking for--I have a

 feeling that there's some TVP in there (I better look at the box next time).

 Laura
 PS: The last three digests were so big that I had to download them (and so I
 haven't found them yet, but I will, on the computer) so if anyone else sent
 in something, I thank you as well. I appreciate the help.