RTP

Hey gang,
I will be moving to the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina
(near Raleigh/Durham) at the end of the summer.  I've only visited the
area once, and what little I saw made me wonder whether or not I'll be
"safe" eating and living there...I sincerely hope I'm mistaken, but can
someone give me info on good health food stores or restaurants and grocery
stores that are vegetarian / whole food friendly?

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth

PS - Here's a recipe that I came up with when I got tired of eating
regular "cold" salads-

Wilted spinach salad with asparagus and mushrooms

about 2 cups of fresh spinach, torn
about 1 cup of fresh asparagus, snapped into pieces
about 1 cup of fresh mushrooms, sliced
2 or more cloves garlic, cut into chunks

Rub a cut piece of garlic on a non-stick skillet and heat the pan on
medium-high heat for a few minutes.  Then add the chopped garlic and stir
quickly to make sure it doesn't burn.  When the garlic has begun to brown,
add the asparagus and "stir-fry" for a few minutes, until the asparagus
turns a brighter shade of green.  Then add the mushrooms and "stir-fry"
until they get squishy.  Finally add the spinach and heat until wilted.
Serve immediately.  Serves 1 or 2 people.