Dessert creation

I created a wonderful dessert/health bar over the weekend.  this is
definitely a dessert for those without a sweet tooth, however sugar
could be added to sweeten it up.

Granola/bran bars:

2 cups of granola (used one containing whole wheat, oats, raisins)
1 cup of oat bran
1-2 bananas
1/2 cup apple juice
1/2 cup ff soy milk
2 tbs of carob powder
1 tsp allspice

Mix all ingredients.  Consistency should be moist but very firm.  Adjust
wet ingredients to dry to make a chewy (sp) batter.

Set oven to 300
Spray a loaf pan (my pan was something around 8 x 5
Pack ingredients in loaf pan and bake for about 20 minutes.

You could really be inventive with ingredients.  I just put in things I
like.  also could make into little bars and bake.  the result was a
chewy, moist bar.  I don't know the nutritional breakdown but know the
granola I bought was very low fat with no sugar added.

Karen