Re: oil substitute

Hello...I replace eggs in baking with the EnerG egg replacer.  There are even
lots
of recipes on the box.  I replace oil and butter in baking with applesauce.
This
is usually done measure for measure.  I like to experiment.  My cookbooks are
all marked up.  It might not turn out quite right the first time, but I keep
trying.
Using the applesauce will change the texture noticebly, but we think it is still

just fine.  I feel the EnerG egg replacer gives just as much loft and binding
power
as the eggs did.

Bye...Elizabeth