I Relish Relish!

ROTFL at this entire post, Christine!  Now get
ready...my son-in-law from Louisiana actually uses
*sweet* pickle relish in his tuna fish
salad/sandwiches.  Just had to share that with you.

Harrrumph! Just to add my 2 cents worth to the "Relish Wars" - stop
pickin' on good ole relish! I've used it in many various dishes with
great success AND I also add it to my tuna salad/sandwiches and
everyone who's tried them wants to know how come mine taste so much
better than theirs - voila - it is my secret ingredient - good old
sweet pickled relish. 'Betcha I could change the minds of those
(gotta be a really small minority!) folks if I could just get them to
try some of the great dishes containing the versatile yet humble
relish. Riki, you said your son-in-law is in Louisiana; well, I'm in
Nova Scotia - that relish sure does get around, eh?  :~)
pat.hubley@xxxxxx