Re: Attn - All Mustard Lovers

I am right behind you Lynn. lol!
As a fellow mustard lover I try to sneak it into alot of foods. I still love
honey dijon anything, mustard in tuna salad and I love to lightly spread
mustard on pieces of garlic bread before I slather on minced garlic and
cheese and grill until bubbly. Pure heaven I tell ya - just pure heaven!
And don't get me started on vinegars like balsamic and rice wine....I could
go on and on! YUM!
Bye...I gotta go eat some luch! lol!
Tina