Dessert/Fruit pizza?

Hi!  I am searching for any dessert pizza or fruit pizza recipes anyone may
know of.  I tried looking through the archive, but didn't get much.  Does
anyone know any recipes?  Or at least could you tell me, after making the
dough and topping it with fruit and all, what would I spread on the
fruit/dessert pizza as the "sauce" or "filling" of the pizza?  I think
that's my main question.  Thanks a bundle--I appreciate your responces in
advance!

Chelsea O'Brien