Whole Foods Online

Hi everyone,

I know that a lot of people have had trouble finding certain products at
markets near them, so I thought you might like to know that Whole Foods
now has an online shop that will mail groceries to you. If you're
interested in their service, they're at www.wholefoods.com.

I'm not an employee of Whole Foods and don't have any special interest
in the company, other than being a satisfied customer. I probably won't
use their online service since I have two good Whole Foods markets near
me. But if this helps you out, I'm happy.

Julie in San Jose