Re: Cornbread recipe

Hi,

>About 1 1/2 years ago I copied a FF cornbread recipe I thought from this
>list...I have searched the archives for it but can't find it.
>

>For some reason I think it is a recipe by Jan Gordon and it contained
>appelsauce and canned creamed corn.
>
>Does this recipe sound familiar to anyone?  If you have it, could you
>please email it to me (or to the list <g>)?

This recipe doesn't have applesauce, but it is really very good.

* Exported from MasterCook *

                           Cornbread (fatfree)

Recipe By     :Annice Grinberg
Categories    : Low-Fat                         Quickbreads

  1                cup  flour, whole-grain wheat
  1                cup  cornmeal
  2        tablespoons  sugar
  2          teaspoons  baking powder
     1/2      teaspoon  salt
  2                     egg whites
  1                cup  skim milk
     3/4           cup  creamed corn

Mix dry ingredients.  Mix wet ingredients.  Mix together, just till
blended.  Pur into sprayed 8"x12" pan.  Bake about 20 minutes at 400 F.

Per serving: 106 Calories (kcal); trace Total Fat; (3% calories from fat);
4g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; trace Cholesterol; 236mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat;
0 Other Carbohydrates

Annice