bean cookies

I tried the bean cookies this weekend that were posted a few weeks ago
(they were AKA screw entemans cookies, the used dried apricots....).
Anyway, they were awesoome!!!  Although several members of my family
thought they were a little dry, my brother and i polished off the whole
batch in two days.  Thanks for the great recipe!!!!!!

sarah

ps.. do people have other bean cookie recipes??  i think this is such a
great idea!!!