Question: Smoothies / Frozen Yogurt

Hi, I've been reading the posts about smoothies and ff plain yogurt mixed
with fruit, etc. and tried some the other day with a fresh peach. Put it
all in the blender, added a bit of honey for sweetness, and although once
frozen, it was delicious, it contained a great many ice crystals.

Did I do something wrong? Or is there something in particular I should
watch for in the yogurt product I purchase?

Thanks.

Gabrielle Kortsch