eggplant parmesian

In a message dated 08/25/1999 7:20:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 Help! I have been using nonfat mozzarella and ricotta to make my
 favorite dinner -- eggplant parmesian. >>

I make a wonderful "parve" eggplant parmesian (no cheese) by making a mixture
of 1/2 C. chopped onion, celery, green pepper, tomatoes and mushrooms.  Mix
with 1/2 C  ff mayo. and 1/4 C katsup.  You spread a generous glob of it on
eggplant slices that have  been breaded (matzo meal, Salt, pepper, paprika
and 4 egg whites) and "fried" , and bake till golden.

Peggy