New cookbook

Does anyone have any recipes in their computer from the following book:

Vegetarian cooking for healthy living by Mary Ter Meer and Jamie Gates
Galeana ?????

It is the "text book" for the Ornish type program that I'm in for the next
four months.  Amazon.com mentions that a few of the recipes use chicken
broth but that the error has been corrected in later printings.  My copy is
an early printing.

Kathleen