Need to change

I've been lurking on this list for a couple of months, and have been toying with
the idea of one day changing my eating habits to Ornish's suggested diet, this
especially because of angina requiring angioplasty last February.  The day has
come, but the problem is, how do I begin?  Where do I start?  Does anyone have
an easy way to slip into this change in eating?

This sounds stupid, I know, but I just can't seem to get started.  Any
suggestions from others who might have had resistance/avoidance to Ornish's diet
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brendan