for Brendan

snip
The day has
>come, but the problem is, how do I begin?  Where do I start?  Does anyone
have
>an easy way to slip into this change in eating?
>
>This sounds stupid, I know, but I just can't seem to get started.  Any
>suggestions from others who might have had resistance/avoidance to Ornish's
diet
>would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Brendan

Brendan.
It has been a while since I last read Ornish, but I think he recommended the
cold turkey, or as we say, "cold tofu" approach.  He says and, I agree, than
cutting back slowly doesn't work as well, a little sugar in the diet calls
for more, and a little fat makes us want more.  So,my suggestion is to just
go for it.  Clean the refrigerator and the cupboards of anything that is not
heath giving and restock.  Print out recipes from the archives, go shopping
and just do it.
Best of luck!
Jan