Restaurant guide

I've seen some requests for veggie restaurants in different places, so
I thought I'd put in a plug for the vegetarian pages at www.veg.org. If
you follow the link to the "World Guide to Vegetarianism" there is a
list of vegetarian-friendly restaurants by country/state/city. It isn't
completely up-to-date, but there's still a lot of good information
there.
There is also a new set of web pages at www.citysearch.com. There are
several cities there, and for all of the cities I've looked up, they
have a vegetarian-friendly restaurant category.

Jane