going ornish

Brendan,

One other reason for a "cold turkey" approach to Ornish, is this: you cannot
believe how much better you will feel in just a couple of days. By the end
of 2 weeks, you will really understand what the standard American diet does
to your body. The gradual approach will not show you this as clearly, and
once you feel better it is easier to keep motivated.

Kathy

>The day has
>>come, but the problem is, how do I begin?  Where do I start?  Does anyone
>have
>>an easy way to slip into this change in eating?
>>
>>This sounds stupid, I know, but I just can't seem to get started.  Any
>>suggestions from others who might have had resistance/avoidance to
Ornish's