[no subject]

This is in response to the person looking for brownie recipes.  There is a
mix out there called NO PUDGE.  I'm not sure of the number but it is made
in Elkins, NH.  You just mix the mix with FF yogurt.  It is absolutely the
best!!!  I brought them to work and nobody even questioned it.  It was my
secret.  I believe the woman who makes it has a website.  Look it up.  (I
have nothing to do with the company just a happy customer!)  Angi