Recipes Using Steamers?

Hi! I've been subscribed to this list for a little over a year now, and just
wanted to let you all know how terrific and useful your recipes and ideas are.
I also have a reason to post for the first time: I own a Sunbeam Food
Steamer (Model #4710) that isn't large, but works well for the 3 of us.  I
love it and can't use it enough, but I only have a small collection of
recipes that use it. Does anybody have any favorites they can share? I'd
love to start using it for more than just veggies! :)

-John
             http://www.znuff.8m.com
  Come visit the band you should be listening to.
       NEW CONTEST GOING ON - ENTER TODAY!!!
              ~Free Email Accounts~