Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #219 - FF Feta Cheese

The fat-free feta cheese I found is sold at Jewel Foods in the Chicago area
under the name of Presidente. (Not to be confused with President's Choice).
It comes in a square like the other fetas, and is a surprisingly good
substitute, especially in the gazpacho salad recipe I shared where it is
mixed with other ingredients.

  In a message dated 8/11/99 6:20:34 AM Central Daylight Time,