Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #352

<<I have $20.00 worth of coupons to use at Netmarket and I was debating over
buying either a weight bench or a pressure cooker. >>

Personally, I have both, a home gym and a great set of pans with pressure
cookers to boot.

I would definately say that you should first get the pressure cooker. THEN,
that will save you so much time that you will want the weight bench to ease
your boredom!

Seriously, though... Being able to dump some soup ingredients into a pot, let
it go for 20 minutes to half an hour, and having a delicious homemade sour is
unbeatable at this time of year.

Indeed, this will cook nearly everything you need to let cook for a long
while quickly and easily. You will save so much time on rice alone that it is
worth it. I have a multi-sized pressure cooker, 3 and 8 quarts. I also felt I
needed 2 once I had one...

Heather M. Claus