Muffins

Sandra Kerns wrote:
> i WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS A GOOD CARROT MUFFINS RECIPE THAT
> EASY WITHOUT TO MANY INGREDENTS? OR A RECIPE AT ALL. ALL THE ONES I HAVE
> TRYED ARENT THAT GREAT. I LIKE MY MUFFINS TO BE MOIST BUT HEAVY. SO IF
> ANYONE COULD HELP I WOULD BE GREATFUL.    : )

Try the zucchini chocolate brownies (I make them as muffins) in the
archives. You can make them with carrots, too. It's the only way I can get
my picky preschooler to eat any kind of veggie, and they are always a huge
hit at LLL meetings 8-).

BTW, all-caps is not considered good form on the Net - it's the equivalent
of shouting. But I think you hit it by mistake 8-).

Be well, Hadass in Winnipeg.