microwave recipes

I need some good vegan microwave recipes. It is just too hot here to use
the oven...it seems to heat up the whole house.  Even turning on the
stove top generates too much heat. At the moment I particularly need a
microwave eggplant recipe to make a dip.
I bought an eggplant a couple of days ago to make it. I guess all I
really need is the time and level to cook the whole eggplant at.
Thanks for any responses I get. Any new recipes to beat this heat will
be greatly appreciated.
Jenny in hot sunny Queensland (when there aren't thunderstorms every
second day!!).
32 degrees C inside the house even with the airconditioning on.