pie crust

>I believe it was Pat who has a recipe for cheesecake.  I'm not
>interested in making a cheesecake but am in the pie crust.  It is made
>with Grape nuts or granola and apple juice.  Just a couple of questions,
>can you use other cereals, maybe oat or graham based and will this work
>for an apple or blueberry pie?
>
>It sounds so good and very simple that I would love to try it.  I don't
>bake much at all since I'm not a sweet eater but this sounds too good to
>be true.

Hi Karen,

I don't see why it wouldn't work, and I'm sure you can find many uses for
the crust.  The cheesecake certainly is easy to make, and the hardest part
is waiting for it to set before you dig in!  You can reduce the amount of
honey if you don't like it so sweet.  Let us know what you come up with!

Tina