Indian cauliflower and potatoe recipe

This is for all the people who requested this recipe.  I just bought my
cauliflower this morning to make another batch.

I'm not good with exact measurements, I suggest putting the amounts that
will work best for you.

1/2-1 head of cauliflower
3 potatoes  (I've used both red and yellow potatoes)
1 onion (I've used a yellow onion and 1-2 small shallots)
1-2 cloves of garlic (optional, recipe is great without)
1 small can (8 oz) of diced tomatoe (any of the organic brands work
well)
2-3 tbs of Chef Shaikhs Indian spices (this is a tomatoe paste with soy
oil and indian spices, it comes in mild or very spicey, I have also seen
it by other brands.  It adds a lot of flavor, is low fat and low sodium
and gives the dish that Indian kick)

I have also added my own additional dried spices- paparika and I believe
cumin.

Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes, cut cauliflower into small
pieces.

Saute onions and garlic in a small amount of water until translucent,
add can of tomatoe and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.  Add potatoes
and cauliflower, mix all together and add Chef Shaikhs paste and other
spices (optional) cook for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked
through.  I cut the pieces very small so it cooks faster.

Serve with wild rice or cous cous.

let me know if anyone tries it and what they think

Karen