Mini crockpot

Re: mini crockpot, I have one and sent one to my son, had to order
from company, (one quart pot, cooks beautifully) it was a Rival
and can be ordered by calling 1-800-5574825. It has removable liner,
and prob should tell them that is what you want.

Also it slow cooks beans (even tho directions say soak first I do not do
that, just cook for 12+hrs or longer till soft) good if you don't need
them right away. Works wonderfully for me, can even add soup ingredents
toward end of cooking. Hope this helps.
Mona