Tofu

Hi all!

I have a few recipes calling for 'grated' tofu (see below), but I have
little idea of what that means.  Am I supposed to drain it, freeze it,
crumble it, or what?  Using a grater would seem ridiculous for tofu.

Thanks in advance,
Hadley

This is a recipe I picked up off the web; it's for Tofu Casserole.

Ingredients:
2 pounds firm tofu, grated
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, crushed
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Mix together all of the ingredients. Put in an oiled, medium-sized
baking pan, and bake for 20 minutes. 		4-6 Servings

"You are the witness of change" -RATM