Recipes

Here's a list of some of the yummy recipes I have.  I'm pretty sure all
of them (or most at least) are low fat or can be changed to accommodate
certain needs.  Let me know what you want and I'll type them in!  Here's
the list: (I do have the source for most of these but not all)
Tofu with Key West Barbecue sauce
Vegetable Curry
Caribbean Black Beans and Rice
Honolulu Skillet Beans
Barley Vegetable Casserole
Pork Chop Casserole (I make this for my husband and I eat everything but
the pork chops)
Adam's Fettuccine
Lima Bean and Vegetable Stew
Teresa's Bean Soup
Tomato corn soup
Spaghetti with Eggplant sauce
Hot and Sour Szechwan Eggplant
Grilled Zucchini Lasagna w/ roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Maui Mango Gardenburger
Eggplant Scaloppini with Pasta
Oven-crisp Tofu with Ketchup Sauce
Cream of Lima Soup
Hearty Turkey Stew (I leave out the turkey)
Cottage Cheese Nut Loaf
Baked Lentils with Cheese
Tortilla-Black Bean Casserole
Yellow Rice and Avocado Salad