[no subject]

I have recently moved to Manchester, NH and need to know if there are any
vegetarian restaurants here ,and health food stores. - can anyone help me?
Also, can anyone give me any recipes for cooking with tempeh?  Thanks,
Nancy (formerly from Arizona, and glad to be back where there are 4 seasons
- yay, we missed the snow storm today!)  If you would like, you can e-mail
me privately at NancyLForsell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx